SL is an aqueous solution of the original drug of the pesticide, and the agent is uniformly dispersed in water in an ion or molecular state. The concentration of the agent depends on the water solubility of the original drug, and the general condition is the maximum solubility, and is diluted with water when used. Compared with EW, the water agent does not need an organic solvent, and can be sprayed by adding an appropriate amount of surfactant, which has less environmental pollution, simple manufacturing process and good drug effect, and is a dosage form which should be developed in the future. Common varieties are: 2% avermectin water, 40% amphetamine water agent.
What is main production process and its main technical points?
Compared with pesticide sc, SL production is relatively simple and there is no need of grinding machines. The most widely applied equipment are mixing vessels. And since the large quantity demands for SL, the mixing vessel size is usually big.
The technical points you may want to know about the line
- How to control material temperature during the production process?
- How to ensure a steady working of the production line?
- How to ensure an easy maintenance of production line?
- How to ensure the product quality?
- How to clean the line and the time taken?
- How about noise grade?
- How about water, electricity and air consumption?
For all the above concerns, Root will provide you with suitable answers and solutions. You can contact with our sales engineers for getting more information by email: [email protected] or by calling us at 0086-21-69959291
Information Needed for Designning of a Complete Production Line
- How many Liter to do per batch or per day?
- Do you prefer a manual, or automatic production line?
- Will you charge the raw material manually or automatically?
- Raw material package is 25KG or bulk bag?
- Do you need dust collection system?
Root will provide a complete solution from production line design till installation and trainning to After sale service
- Laboratory Research
- Before the selection of bead mill model selection. Root offers free lab experiment for customer to test-grinding the material inside Root Nano Laboratory
- Technical Design
- 2-D production line flow chart and arrangement drawing
- 3-D production line arrangement drawing
- Automatic PID drawing
- High Quality Production
- Bead Mill Production
- High shearing, mixing, vessels and platform production
- Zirconia grinding media production
- Packing and Delivery
- Complete production line test running before dispatching
- Single machine packed in plywood case. Full line packed in full container
- International Transportation Service
- Installation and Commissioning
- Root will send project manager and mechanical/electrical engineer to instruct with installation
- Root engineers will help customers to do the material production several batches until successfully commissioning
- After-sale Service
- 24hrs on-line service to answer any question from customer
- Cost price spare parts to supply to the customer always
- Life-long maintenance whenever customer needs
Application of Equipment
The main equipment in the line
The main equipment used inside the line are high shear vessels, mixing vessels
Low Speed Mixing Vessel
Multi-function Mixing Vessel (Vessel Type)
Application projects and case studies
Getting more detailed information of the pesticide SL projects of Root.
- You can all find references here in Root case study.
China Texitle inkjet ink production
China University MLCC Productin Ceramic Bead Mill
Thailand Pesticide SC Formulation Research Lab Bead Mill
China Herbicide and Fungicide Production Bead Mill Project
Turkey Organic Pigment Production Line
China Graphene Electricity Conductive Paste Lab Bead Mill